Here’s our list will of the best armor (spacesuit) in Starfield as well as where to find them.
|Release Date||September 6, 2023|
|Developer||Bethesda Game Studios|
|Platform||Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox Cloud Gaming, Microsoft Windows|
The Starfield Spacesuit, which increases your character’s stats while shielding them from environmental dangers, is one of the most important equipment in your arsenal. Here are the best Starfield armor (spacesuits) since you’ll need the most durable armor conceivable to live in a hazardous galaxy.
Though it’s simple to become lost in the immense galaxy of Starfield, keep in mind that danger might be found everywhere. There are more than 1,000 different planets to discover, and each one can have unfriendly individuals, hazardous animals, or dreadful environments that aim to harm your character’s reputation.
As a result, players need to arm with the best weapons and abilities to keep them safe. However, one important item to consider is your spacesuit, which provides much-needed protection and serves as your armor.
With this in mind, this list will include the best armor (spacesuit) in Starfield as well as where to find them.
Starfield: Best Armor (Spacesuit)
There are specific details for each Starfield spacesuit. Others will be better suited for venturing into planets with extreme temperatures, while some may prefer physical resistance to protect you from approaching gunfire.
Even better, certain spacesuits come with special bonuses that may fundamentally alter how you play the game. The suit you choose ultimately depends on your playstyle, although there are many excellent choices available.
Below are the best armor spacesuits in Starfield:
Starfield’s Monster Costume is not where you want to go if damage mitigation is your priority. It’s the only item on our list that won’t immediately shield you from a barrage of gunfire. How great is it that it’s a tardigrade costume, though? It is unlike anything else in the game and is sure to catch the attention of many NPCs. Because you’re costumed like a water bear, you will occasionally elicit unusual conversation.
How to Get the Monster Costume
- Land at Homestead on Titan, one of Saturn’s moons.
- Guiliana Lakota, a doctor, is located here. She is moving about wearing a lab coat. To begin the Tourists Go Home campaign, speak with her and inquire about the visitors.
- She’ll complain about all the visitors, and you can then offer to assist.
- She gets the brilliant idea to disguise you as a tourist and have you go after them. She will compensate you every time you see her. If you do it often enough, she’ll let you retain the outfit indefinitely.
Starfield Best Armor: Mantis Armor
The Mantis set can be found very early in Starfield and is related to the “Mantis” quest. One of the nicest things about this set is that it’s a piece of a larger set of objects used by a vigilante known as…the Mantis to battle crime, including the Razorleaf spacecraft.
Although some players would have anticipated this set to be higher on the list, there are some significant drawbacks. First, considering its tremendous weight, there are a number of garments that offer superior protection from the elements. Second, the set’s extras can be a little bit of a crap shoot. Although they are frequently excellent, some players have had to turn to save-scumming to make it worthwhile to wear. Thirdly, it is quite hefty, as was already indicated. Some of its benefits can mitigate this effect, but only if the appropriate benefits materialize.
Even yet, the fact that this suit is accessible relatively early in the game almost guarantees that it merits a position on any list of the top Starfield outfits.
How to Get the Mantis Set:
This one is enjoyable to get because it involves a short travel. You just incur minor wear and tear while you battle robots and spacers; there is no financial cost to you.
- You can start the Mantis quest if you obtained the “Secret Base” datapad from a random Spacer you killed. A delightful piece of lore about Leon Voclain and his mother will be revealed via this entertaining side quest. There are various goodies in this base, which is overrun with Spacers, including the unusual Mantis armor.
- Look for planets with deserted facilities on their surface if you’re having problems discovering this datapad on the body of a Spacer. These are typically taken over by Spacers, thus your luck will eventually work out nine times out of ten.
Starfield Best Armor: Constellation Mark 1 Set
The Constellation Set is essentially the Mark I set’s prototype. Despite having base numbers that would put it solidly in the running to be one of the top mid-game sets, the set is ranked higher on our list due to its visual appeal. This set will appeal to players seeking an immersive gaming experience because it obviously has connections to the formation of Constellation as a whole. Through Starfield’s research and modding methods, the Mark I may be dramatically enhanced, extending the usefulness of the device.
How to Get the Mark 1 Constellation Armor
- The Lodge in New Atlantis has a basement where you may find this entire set.
- Picking the lock requires a Mastery level (Rank 3) Security skill. Therefore, unless you want to try your hand at exploiting a game glitch, it probably won’t be available right away.
- Many people have had luck matching up their reticle with the gap in the door to loot armor from behind windows. This frequently gives players the option to take what’s on the mannequin rather than needing to pick the lock. However, it won’t be long before the problem is fixed. This is an excellent early to midgame armor set to add to your inventory, regardless of whether you try to accomplish this or play it straight.
Bounty Hunter Set
Due to its extraordinary durability and striking similarity to the armor of a particular well-known bounty hunter in a far-off galaxy, the Bounty Hunter outfit is incredibly popular among admirers. There is no doubting that the Bounty Hunter cast is as tough as they come, though some may question the validity of the latter remark. The greatest basic set in the game, according to many,
A hefty piece of protection called the Bounty Hunter Spacesuit resembles Boba Fett’s armor if you squint hard enough. Starfield’s Bounty Hunter suit will get you through the majority of firefights thanks to its 132 energy, 128 physical, and 136 electromagnetic damage mitigation. The set’s absence of radiation defense is its only flaw. Upgrades that can make the set more powerful, can mitigate this, though.
How to Get the Bounty Hunter Set:
- Pieces of the Bounty Hunter set, like many suits in Starfield, may be taken from enemy factions, typically Spacers, as the majority of the others have assigned sets.
- The Mantis’ lair on Denebola I-b is the only other place where it is possible to obtain a component of the set for free (further information on the location can be found in the section on the Mantis suit). Players will descend a flight of stairs right into a wall with a window around halfway into the lair. A little room with a cot located to the right of that window. A traditional silver case with red stripes that is used to store spacesuits is located just at the end of the cot. This outfit consistently qualifies as a Calibrated Bounty Hunter outfit. Keep in mind that there is no helmet or pack—just the suit.
- Players won’t have to go very far to find the other pieces of the set. Although they occasionally just carry the pack and helmet, Sieghart’s Outfitters in Neon remains a dependable supplier of the Bounty Hunter outfit, which is fine for those who found the suit.
Pirate Assault Spacesuit
Throughout most of Starfield, pirates will be a persistent pain in your side. regardless of where you go or what you decide to do, these spacefaring marauders will ultimately come into contact with you. Even while you will always have to put up a fight to withstand their attacks, they frequently leave behind a ton of useful stuff, such as spacesuits.
There are various varieties of pirate spacesuits, including Sniper, Assault, Charger, and Corsair. Assault is often the most versatile of all these types. because the others either have weak resistances or are too hefty for their defensive stats. Pirate Assault spacesuits typically feature 20 thermal, 30 corrosive, and 10 radiation resistance, and they start at 45 energy, 61 physical, and 53 electromagnetic damage resistance.
How to Get the Pirate Assault Set:
- In fact, it would be more unexpected if someone didn’t get this set within a few hours of playing throughout Starfield. Nearly every community that the Crimson Fleet resides in has a battle fighter with this set. The first Crimson Fleet encounter forces players to decide whether to assault or convince Brogan. At this stage, the player is probably able to loot at least a portion of the set, if not the entire thing.
Starfield Best Armor: Starborn Spacesuit Astra
Amazing stats may be found on the Starborn Spacesuit Astra armor. The only drawback is that the full set of armor, which consists of the helmet, suit, and booster pack, is made up of a single component. These components are not interchangeable. Both the boostpack and the helmet cannot be changed. You commit to the complete set when you put on the Starborn Spacesuit. Its sole drawback, though, is that there are fewer modifications. The suit can increase damage done to enemies after a headshot, damage done to robots, and hacking efforts. However, you are unable to modify the outfit directly. Modifications may be made to other armor sets using three separate parts.
So wearing this combination has both benefits and drawbacks. The boost pack that comes with this suit lifts you much farther in the air than all of the other boost packs in the game, which is one feature that becomes immediately apparent. It’s certainly a potent piece of armor, despite any modifications’ shortcomings.
How to Get the Starborn Spacesuit Astra Armor
One of the greatest pieces of armor in the game is without a doubt the Starborn Spacesuit Astra.
- Having stated that, it is truly acquired by finishing the primary plot and making a key choice.
- You’ll have the opportunity to go to a new universe and become a Starborn at the conclusion of the game. If you choose to choose this route, you will begin over in a different universe, but with this armor on.
Starfield Best Armor: Starborn Spacesuit Venator
This powerful suit represents a huge improvement over your original Starborn outfit. This have 246 Energy, 246 Physical, 246 EM, straight 50s on everything else, plus a few useful perks that make killing and carrying even simpler. In terms of all types of damage resistance in the game, namely corrosive, thermal, airborne, and radiation damage, it delivers the greatest numbers. Simply said, this outfit is perfect. Additionally, the suit, helmet, and boostpack are all one piece, just like the original Astra outfit you got after your first playing. They cannot be disassembled or combined with other boostpacks, outfits, or helmets. Despite this, it continues to be a highly sought-after suit for obvious reasons. But in order to get it, it will demand a fee.
How to get Starborn Spacesuit Venator
The goal at hand is straightforward: to obtain the Starborn Spacesuit Venator, you must finish the tale a total of 10 times, or, to put it another way, Starfield’s adaptation of the New Game plus 9 times. If you’ve finished the main campaign, you already know that the New Game plus involves exploring a another universe thereafter.
With each successively finished Starborn narrative, you will truly receive a distinct Starborn Spacesuit. These are what they are:
- Starborn Spacesuit Astra
- Starborn Spacesuit Materia
- Starborn Spacesuit Locus
- Starborn Spacesuit Tenebris
- Starborn Spacesuit Solis
- Starborn Spacesuit Gravitas
- Starborn Spacesuit Bellun
- Starborn Spacesuit Tempus
- Starborn Spacesuit Avitus
- Starborn Spacesuit Venator
Remember that this does not need that you repeat the entire plot ten times. As a Starborn, you have the option to skip the major objectives and instead focus on gathering the artifacts, constructing the armillary, and establishing contact with the Hunter and Emissary in order to re-enter the Unity.
Where to buy cheap Starfield
You can purchase Starfield at Electronic First, where they offer discounts on various platforms. Here are the available options:
- Starfield Premium Edition PC Steam
- STARFIELD PC Steam Account
- Starfield Xbox Series X|S
- STARFIELD PC Steam CD Key
Electronic First is a trusted online retailer that offers discounted game codes and digital versions of well-known titles. To view and purchase from them, go to their website. It’s an excellent idea to check their website for the most recent information and price because availability and discounts may change.
Make sure to regularly check out the Electronic First blog to keep yourself updated on the most exciting developments and valuable tips and tricks related to Starfield.
Also if you’re interested in earning with Electronic First as soon as today, check out our affiliate program. You can share your link with friends, family or anyone. Sign up today to reap the rewards!